Randomly Mason makes up new words. Lately she has been saying "Am'nt" Instead if am not. For instance she quite often will fight with her sisters and say "NO I AM'NT" when they call her names. At first I thought, "she is really smart the english language should use that word." But after hearing her yell it in public and seeing that most people think that she is swearing at them I think maybe we will just leave the english language as it is.
9 comments:
Turned out soooo good! I love both your projects. How was your weekend? I hope you got lots of R and R.
I like happy Maridee the best! Just saying.
YES! :D
That makes me happy too! love, love love both items.
Having all your jewelry magically appear on my doorstep would make me happy!
ooh! ahh!
Cute, cute!! How 'bout you come and organize all of my stuff now?!? :-)
Want to come over and make Nicole happy? Love your front door. Have you ever seen the movie, "Calamity Jane"? It reminds me of the cabin they re-do.
that would make me happy too! great helps for when my oraganized someday comes along.
Post a Comment