Sunday, October 31, 2010

Take a peak at our October

(My front door wreath.)
 Our October has flew past. I just wanted to post a few highlights. I will post costume pictures as soon as I find one of Britain. Somehow I did not take one of her. BAD MOM! Good thing Aunt Kendra did.
Chayse and Ashton spent the night at Aunt Kendra's and made these cute jars. You can put candles in them and they light up. So Cute!
I found this bird cage at the DI (it was bronze) and I thought "I could make some cool Halloween decoration with that." Lindsey my friend down the street had a craft night and I put this together.
Pumpkins from Enterprise. One weekday we made a mad dash there to pick these beauties up.
The first of the month over conference weekend Met and I snuck away to Brian Head for a little R&R. This is a picture of the leaves changing colors. It was really relaxing to listen to conference in the top of the mountains.
                                            
Anyway this is just a little taste of our month.

2 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

I want to see your cute candles lit up. Sounds like a fun project for kids...but maybe not mine?

rayndrop said...

i missed decorating for halloween this year...

i think the birdcage is so dang cute.

no costume pictures of ANY of my kids! see, you're not so bad.