Friday, September 24, 2010

A pirates life for me!

Ahoy and a happy Talk like A Pirates Day to all ya filthy swamp rats. We hope ya all got decked out in your finery and spent the day (Sept. 19th) sailing the seas, pillaging the food cupboards and ridding yourselves of all the landlubbers that go against the pirates code.
Two of the meanest pirates around. Pirate Mae wanted to dress like a princess. Of course she did want to have a sword in case her pirate man needed her to save him.
Dead men tell no tales. But ya can't count on an old Auntie to keep this picture off the Internet.
Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A Pirate life for me!
Thanks Saddie for another great year and starting such a fun tradition.

7 comments:

LaDawna said...

This was alot of fun! Nice pictures. You might be able to get anything you want from those nephews of yours.

Saddie said...

Great pictures. Those boys crack me up and Miss Swann holds nothing to your sword toting princess. I'm glad you all joined our piratical merry making.

The Calico Crew said...

RRRRR you kidding me?? Love the boys and the fact that you posted! It's fun to read about others family traditions :D

Erica Locke said...

Thanks for posting pictures! I love them. ha ha jere and koy are making me giggle right now.

Kendra said...

i would have saved the nephews picture till you needed something... But thanks for not! I got a good laugh out of that one!

Dendra said...

Sorry I missed the party. Glad I got some of the left overs.

rayndrop said...

well, now you're just making me even more sad for missing out on all the festivities. i hated not being there.

and i feel the same way about you. i just really appreciate your perspective. i think your girls are wonderful little and not-so-little beings. thanks to a wonderful mom.