Thanks to my talented Sister in law Natalie. I have some of the cutest pictures ever. Of course I like the ones without me the the best. Click here to see them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks to my talented Sister in law Natalie. I have some of the cutest pictures ever. Of course I like the ones without me the the best. Click here to see them all.
10 comments:
i just went over and looked at the pictures. i love them all. i don't think i would be able to pick my favorite. the girls look beautiful. just beautiful.
Is that really just a year difference between your header and this photo? Wowsers!!! Payton was pointing out how much Britain had changed. Fabulous picture!
So cute! I love the colors :) Ashton is my favorite with her socks!
They look beautiful. And I think you look great!
Those are GREAT pictures. Natalie is amazing and your family is lovely - what a great combo.
I love them all! You all look so great!
Hey well we LOVED the cookies that mystery boo person brought. I just feel bad it hasn't been passed on yet. The person did not add stress. We just haven't had our runner home in a while. But now he is so keep your eyes out! I love your family pictures!!
I just looked at all the pics...seriously, I love them all! She did a great job! Where did you take them at?
I love all of the pictures. That was nice of you to not make Met wear any pink! Sammi said, "Wow, Chayse is beautiful!" She looks too old! Natalie did a great job in capturing each girls' personality. Tell Met I would love my family picture fixed. :)
Loved the pictures!! You have an awesome looking family!
Post a Comment