Oh to be a little girl again! I was wishing I could be there now and I'm old. I bet the kids did'nt know what to do with all there excitment. Good job ladies. By the way I love you!
that is some pretty amazing stuff! i mean seriously. that what some serious time and energy put into that party. i love the skirts. i am definitely going to have to look that tutorial up!
Randomly Mason makes up new words. Lately she has been saying "Am'nt" Instead if am not. For instance she quite often will fight with her sisters and say "NO I AM'NT" when they call her names. At first I thought, "she is really smart the english language should use that word." But after hearing her yell it in public and seeing that most people think that she is swearing at them I think maybe we will just leave the english language as it is.
4 comments:
Lol! you should use that pic of you for Your profile pic. Just crop me out of it!
It was a veritable fairytopia! Tomy loved it (so did Hazel and I)and never wanted to leave Neverland!
Oh to be a little girl again! I was wishing I could be there now and I'm old. I bet the kids did'nt know what to do with all there excitment. Good job ladies. By the way I love you!
that is some pretty amazing stuff! i mean seriously. that what some serious time and energy put into that party. i love the skirts. i am definitely going to have to look that tutorial up!
Post a Comment