
So this week is "spring break" all of the girls are home from school. I have been struck with the irony of this statement. Let us examine the two words. "Spring" Is it suppose to snow in the spring? I do not think so. This week has been wet and cold. "Break" this word makes you think of rest and relaxation. That is not what I have been experiencing. So far we have gone to orthodontist and we have had dentist appointments. We have also been cleaning out closets and drawers. Tons of laundry, double the dishes, way more messes to clean up. On top of all that the girls think that they need to have fun so off to the Aquatic Center, Brit got to go on a date with mom and dad. Park play group for Mason. Delivering girls to friends house and picking them up goes on all day. Do not forget the birthday parties and heading to Grafton to take care of cows. And I still really want to take them hiking in Zion, I have a pass and need to use it. Anyway it is strange that this week is being called SPRING BREAK...... did I mention I am loving it. My girls are so so so fun. I think I am raising my best friends.

2 comments:
Cute picture! I'm glad you are loving what ever life throws your way. Life is just like that. I can't wait for the sun to shine warm, for the world to wake up, and the flowers to bloom.
I feel the same way! This afternoon felt so good and I wanted to take the boys out and then thought "Oh wait there in school" Hope all is well with Mason, Brandon told me.
Post a Comment