

This is a late post but, I did want to blog about Chayse turning twelve. Just saying it makes me feel old. She is off to Young Womens. For her big b-day we went to do baptisms for the dead. Her cousins Quade, Mckinlye, and Kenni came along. Grandpa and Grandma J and Grandma D also came. Met did all the baptisms, it was so fun to see her in the temple. Before the temple we went to eat at Pizza Factory and LaDawna, Eric and Tara joined us there and while we attended the temple they built a snowman on our van. Eric's truck was full of snow and he brought it to sunny St. George. The snowman scared Chayse half to death, It was really funny!

4 comments:
I can't believe that Chayse is so old either. She is such a beautiful, sweet girl. And that was a fun bday party :)
It makes us all feel old to say that Chayse is 12! Or maybe I am just feeling old this week. She is definitely not the two year old that I took to lunch in Logan for her birthday, but she is just as cute!
she's out of primary and in young women. that's DOES seem crazy.
she has lots to look forward to, so many new experiences!
Don't blink! They are going to grow up so fast. I love Chayse, It was so much fun to be able to share her birthday.
Post a Comment