Monday, December 22, 2008

HELP I CAN'T GET IN!!!!!

OK all you private bloggers I need to be invited to your blogs. please contact me so that I can give you an E- mail.
I feel bad that I can't post on some of your blogs and get into others. So Please let me in.

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

Hey Maridee, I forgot to get your email from you at the shower, so email me and I will send you an invite. twright@bajabb.com
Hope you had a great Christmas

jayson.shay said...

Hi Dee,
Can you get into my blog? Jayson is the blogmiester, I have no idea what the settings are! My e-mail is jayson.shay@yahoo.com, let me know if you are experiencing technical difficulties! (I'll tell Mr. Computer Guru.) Thanks for the care package, each of the girls enjoyed getting something in the mail! Cute outfits! Kyra calls..wah..wah, Love ya, bye!

The Gubler Fam said...

maridee I just need you to email me so I can invite you! mdgubler@hotmail.com love ya