Saturday, December 6, 2008
Holiday Rush
So this week has been crazy. I love Christmas and I also really love all the busyness (is that a word?) that goes with it but, my biggest problem is that time goes too quick. It seems that I never get to enjoy something before it is gone. We had a really great relief society enrichment for christmas they did a play on the parable of the ten virgins. It was really well done and got me thinking. They brought out the point that we can share our light with others but, we can't share our oil or our lamp. I hope I am investing enough of my "Busyness" on filling my lamp. And all of my friends and family are to. I can't help but think that with the way time flies it won't be long before the bride groom comes. I love all of you and wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
funny the analogy of a wedding and the coming of Christ... we get so busy running around planning and getting ready for the big day it gets a little hectic and sometimes we forget to enjoy our families and each other. we know the big day is coming, but inevitably don't get some things done... and then suddenly, it's the wedding day and then just as suddenly it's over and you're on with your new life with all it's challenges and joys and you rarely think of most of the frou frou that previously seemed imperative to the wedding. makes me wonder what the new challenges and joys will be after the bride groom comes and what stuff we'll have done that we find was a waste of time and effort.
Your family picture turned out well. No floating heads! Yeah!
Yes, I love your family picture. Very cute! Thanks for the post! Merry Christmas!
Your family picture is beautiful. But, you have a beautiful family.
I love your family picture. Who took them? You and yours girls all look so beautiful. Good to see you tonight.
I agree with everyone, Your family is adorable, and Met is so handsom. You guys are the best. I sure love you all. Met thank you so much for all you have done us we really do know how good you have been to us thank you! thank you! thank you!
I love the family picture. Who took it? If you don't mind passing the name along. Everyone just looks so perfect!
Post a Comment