Friday, January 2, 2009
I need a break!
Sometimes after one week of vacation. I begin to think that I really need a vacation from this vacation. A.K.A a break from my children. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy the public school system. Don't get me wrong I have loved being with my kids we have had tons of fun. We have played in the snow, went to the movies, had a ton of family and friend parties, stayed over at cousins houses had cousins sleep at our house, gone out to eat more than once, played guitar hero and a whole bunch of other video games, played board games, gone shopping, and the list could go on. The only problem is somewhere in there I needed clean clothes and to sleep. So maybe school will be a welcome back to normal for us. I have thought though we need more time just to be a family. This New Year I am trying to really prioritize what we need to be doing as a family so we can be home together more. I just think maybe trying to cram a year of togetherness into two weeks might be a little much. So after my vacation ( the week it will take to recover my house) I am going to try to schedule smaller doses of fun into everyday life. I also hope to sneak a little fun just for Met and I. I kind of like him. sshhh don't tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
good luck with your post-vacation vacation! can we join in with your smaller doses?
I just need another week to myself! I can't wait for my daughter to go to school next year, but then I need my own students to give me a break. Did you see that I sent you an invite to my blog? I also finally updated too!
:D Come on now Maridee...when I said I was kind of prettier than you I would have had to have been like 3 or something. ha ha...let's be honest, you are way hotter! Thanks for the birthday wish! I love you tons! And I have been meaning to tell you how grateful I was that you put together that dinner thing at the Pizza Factory. I loved seeing everyone!
Cheers to a break from vacation! You are totally right; we do need fun in every day!
I want to come play at your house, you know sit on your couch and watch you fold clothes! Jayson and I were just talking about how much it would cost to just drive out there. We might be able to do it in Feb. or March! You need to see my cute baby! I need to see you and your girls! It will be exhausting to do this vacation thing! In the mean time, I adore school! I would be insane without it! Thanks for understanding!
I feel like I've got a million projects i want to do, but I can't seem to focus on anything! I've GOT to do better.
Man, I need a break too.....and I don't even have kids yet! O.k. maybe just one big one named Jed :-) Let's go on vacation - a really fun one that's nice and warm....mmmmm that sounds really good right about now!
Post a Comment