Wednesday, April 7, 2010
How do I get myself into these messes????
When I started this week I felt really relaxed. Just home from Lake Mead everything was going great. And then I remembered the week of science fairs. And the week of Broadway Magic. And that yearbook staff applications needed to be in for Chayse. And that I was having men come install insulation in my house. And throw in my daughter wanting to be in a bunch of skits for her friends to run for student council. And extra homework needed to be caught up on. And then I decided to throw a babyshower and started making invites. And I am suppose to have a tea party ready for next week R.S. And bills needed to be paid. Oh, and Brad Met's cousin is going to the temple tonight and we want to go to that. So, what am I doing right now???? Blogging and trying to talk myself into attempting to accomplish some of this. I know the thought process does not make a lot of sense. The funny thing is all of this mess was self inflicted. I would load some pictures of all that is going on but, I do not have time. Maybe next week I will. That is if I have not dug another hole for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
This makes me smile! :-) I feel the same way just getting home from our vacation too and it's just me and Jed! I can't imagine adding on all that other stuff you mentioned, whew. You're amazing though so I'm sure you will find a way to get it all done and still have a smile on your face. I know we're far away but let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
Wow! Lots to do. I told Met that if you needed help with the paper packet handout for the Hurricane half marathon I would love to help... which is another thing you could add to your list...:) I hope you can come to the temple tonight. Adalyn keeps talking about dance. She is REALLY excited! Did you talk to her about it at the lake because she really seems to know what she is going to be doing?
I know how you feel...I have to somehow get my progress reports out, plan two classes, somewhat clean up my messes, and manage to get my kids packed to spend the weekend with grandma! I sure hope I manage to get the laundry done. I had better go.
Busy busy busy! Just think, in a week or so it will all be over - for better or for worse. (Of course, in your case it will surely be for better.)Until then, if you need any help you can give me a jingle.
You are such a good person! Just keep moving forward. I love you
You need to learn to "Just Say NO!" or you could follow my example. Do a terrible job then no one ever asks for you help again. Knowing you, your doing your worst would still be amazing.
P.S. I need your help with Taya's Baptism.
Get ready to sing! (JK)
I will be holding you to your pictures!! I am glad you had fun at the lake!! And I am with Mason - we should live there!!!
You are amazing. And, so glad to hear Mason is okay.
i do not envy you!
it has been nice having some time off...but then, everything always has a way of catching up!
Post a Comment