Randomly Mason makes up new words. Lately she has been saying "Am'nt" Instead if am not. For instance she quite often will fight with her sisters and say "NO I AM'NT" when they call her names. At first I thought, "she is really smart the english language should use that word." But after hearing her yell it in public and seeing that most people think that she is swearing at them I think maybe we will just leave the english language as it is.
9 comments:
Looking at pictures makes me want to think about going. Just think about it though. Maybe when my baby is Mason's age. How did she do by the way?
I love the pictures. So fun! I especially think the second to last one is hilarious.
Are you back already? I thought that you were going all week! Chayse is such a Johnson!
Looks like fun!! I am jealous!
Looks like the trip was a success! What a fun place to go.
How fun! I still need to take Craig there. One day we'll make it.
How fun! It looks like you had fun and made some wonderful memories!
So glad all of you had so much fun.. I am sure the girls loved it...
we love disneyland!!! the pictures look like you and yours had a great time.
when i came home tonight from enrichment, gene just happened to be on your blog. and i was so happy to see the new post.
i am just so happy to know you. and i like when we get to visit and talk with each other. you are such an edifying person.
Post a Comment