Saturday, December 26, 2009

Guess what we got for Christmas?????

BENDAROOS!!!! What are they? We did not know. But, that is what Britty wanted. Good thing Santa is a smart guy. Oh, we also had a ream of paper with a string attached to it that led to a hidden lap top. Britty followed the string and came back sad because it just led to a "Stupid computer." Christmas really would have been lame without BENDAROOS!!!!!

4 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

So, I guess this mean we might see a little more of the Johnson Girl's and Met on the cyber side of things?? Dang stupid computers!

Kendra said...

Yay!! I never knew how cool those bendaroos could be. Guess you can trust some infomercials!

LaDawna said...

I'm excited about your stupid computer! Hey thanks for the fun weekend.

Lindsey said...

ooh I saw those and thought they looked cool.Good choice Britain!