Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm still alive... kinda!

I feel bad I have not blogged for so long. I have been a little crazy. I was glad school got out and we are still waiting to see if Ashton and Britain get to go to Three Falls next year. I am not thrilled Chayse will be entering intermediate school. We cut her hair off and she looks years older. BOO! Mason is in the midst of full blown potty training and doing pretty well. Knock on wood. Met and I went for a little get away to Brian Head and had so much fun. This week we are headed to Lake Powell for the fourth of July with the Johnson fam. We are very excited. Britain learned to ride her bike and is working on swimming and reading. She does not love growing up but, she is doing it slowly. Ashton, Chayse and I went on the walking tour of St. George for activity days and had a real good time. Met and I went to youth conference and cooked for hundreds of teenagers. Thanks Marvene. Anyway there is a quick catch up. You can see I am still around.

7 comments:

LaDawna said...

I'm so glad you are too! (Alive) I'm glad you took a moment to blog I love to read about everyones adventures. You forgot about your way cool bike! I could do a whole blog about that LOL. I do love it. Hope we get to do something together this summer.

Erica Locke said...

It's fun to hear updates. I was hoping I would get to see you this weekend though... boo!

The Calico Crew said...

I'll read your blog anytime you'll post! It's good you're keeping busy....it is summer after all!

Amy said...

Wow, you posted before the Lake! See you there!

jayson.shay said...

Hi Dee! I know your secret....you are just trying to be a mediocre blogger! It will never work! You will never be the "Queen of Mediocrecy" (spell check, please!) Wha ha ha ha (read as cruel chuckle!) You are just too supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!

rayndrop said...

how come you're trying to get ahston and britain to go to three falls? i must be missing something.

i met your little sis-in-law at the swimming pool by chance the other day. (whitney's sife) we were talking about asher and how much he loves the water. he also kept begging graham crackers from her and her friend. after all the friendly talk, i found out how she was. i said "i'm in met and maridee's ward." crazy, small world.

Kendra said...

We had so, so, so much fun at Lake Powell. Next time, you are going off the cliff... Wait, that didn't really come out right. You KWIM!