Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So what has the Johnson family been up to?????

This is the freezer that started out empty. In one day Kendra, Susan and I filled it all the way up. We have been doing a month of dinners in one day. I love it so much!!!!!!
My sister let me help her out with my beautiful nieces wedding lunch.  Look how cute the little pictures on the silverware are. It took a lot of time but I had fun making flowers, cooking rolls and ice cream cake rolls. Thanks to Natalie for the awesome pictures. Lance and Marv for the yummy meat. Royd and Rory for the best dutch oven potatoes I have had in a long time. MaLawna and Dendra for beautiful salads. Mom for all you help and support. And everyone else, I knew I could volunteer you all and It would turn out great.
Look how pretty!!!!! Oh, and Nick is nice too. LOL
Britain is 7! Happy Pet shop Birthday!
Yes our sundae toppings were served out of dog dishes. I painted (at midnight) Britain's little house to be a littlest pet shop. The kids earned pet shop money they could spend at the pet shop. They even ate puppy chow (scooby snacks) and meow mix (swedish fish) The little boxes in the picture are pet carriers the kids made themselves.
This is Hefty. Chayse's steer for the livestock show. Can you believe she leads this thing around. Good thing it has not figured out 1000 lbs is a lot bigger than 70 lbs. Almost every weekday Chayse gets to spend quality time with Hefty. I am just glad he has gotten rid of the runs you know what they say a little bit of cow @#$ goes a long way.

So, I hope that answers all of your questions as to what we have been up to. A lot of nothing much but, enough to not have any extra time.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I feel so much more up to date now. Thank you!

LaDawna said...

How do I ever thank you for all you have done for me? I realy stopped worrying about the meal as soon as you took over. I don't know if I would have pulled it off. Thank you! thank you! thank you! Everything was so nice and I agree the food was so yummy. Thank you everyone I appreciate your willingness to help me.

Erica Locke said...

I love you so much! Thank you so much for the perfect luncheon. I am so grateful for it! I loved it so much and I look forward to helping at your daughters weddings if you will let me. XOXO

Erica Locke said...

Oh, and I think the birthday party looks like a blast. Cool idea!