Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wow! I love Moab!

We had so much fun this weekend. Mets whole family went to Moab (no children) for the dedication of a monument at the plane crash site. It was so fun to spend a few days just relaxing. How did I grow up with out ever seeing Arches National Park it was really breath taking!!!! The FBLA from Cedar High school put the whole dedication together and it was really special. I have to admit that being at the site was a little heart wrenching. It had a special feeling. I guess any place that 10 wonderful people crossed the veil would have to have a special spirit. Anyway in closing I traveled through a lot of our great state and we are blessed to live in an amazing place!!!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

I definately agree. I posted pics on my blog. come by and right clik on the pics if you want to save them! (or I could e-mail them if you would rather :})

LaDawna said...

I'm glad your weekend turned out so good. My heart kept thinking about you all weekend. I love you guys so much.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your family got to go out there and be together. What a wonderful feeling that must have been. You are such a strong part of our family. We love you and yours so much!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you do! (like your Jewels that is)I thought the colors looked like you! Bright and Friendly!

Amy said...

I am planning on seeing a big update after Powell!

THE HILLS said...

Nice Deep Thought... Paul knows he's still wrong even if there's no women around. ha ha