Sunday, February 1, 2009

My honey is amazing!


I never cease to be amazed at how talented my husband is. He really can do anything he tries to. Who would of thought that one day he would design headstones. I know Mandy would love this. I really think it is the prettiest one in the whole cematary. I know that this project was a really hard one for him to complete but, it really is beautiful. I Love You Met! Hey, this is another reason I should go first. Met would make sure I looked good.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Met did do a wonderful job on the headstone...and all of the other designing for the funeral. Mandy would have loved it all! It just still kills me to see her name on a headstone.

The Calico Crew said...

That is a beautiful headstone but that's no excuse for you to "go first". Ladies first doesn't always apply.

Saddie said...

A beautiful and stylish monument for a beautiful and stylish young woman! I've been so touched to see how many thoughtful memorials have been dedicated to Mandy, like her horse in the parade and the t-shirt blanket. I'm glad so many people know how to share their love and condolences. Maybe someday I'll learn from their examples. Until then I hope you know I love you and that my heart hurts for your loss(es).

LaDawna said...

Met this is so beautiful, It's true you are amazing. I love you.

rayndrop said...

beautiful.

Mike and Dendra said...

What a work or love art!

n.davis said...

this is nikki jeppson, mandy's friend from high school. I just wanted to comment on how beautiful this headstone is. It's so perfect. I love that girl, and I love you all.

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous.