Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OK Mom I am posting.....

My Mom was giving me a small guilt trip that I had not updated my blog. I am glad to say that we have been having a lot of fun this January.... Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays. We have been working on our new year goal of being more organized ect. see D&C 109:8. It has made a ton of difference. I wonder how many of you will take the time to look that up? If you do you will know what our family is focusing on this year.

7 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

You couldn't make it easy on us eh? Couldn't just make a link so we wouldn't have to go look up in the scriptures that you are working on...having a house of order? Everyone could benefit from that...or at least mine could:)

Kendra said...

I love that scripture. My dad posted that in our house growing up.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited. That is our family goal this year and I have that scripture posted up so we can see it all the time. We are also working on being happy with simple things and eachother. I am happy to think that we are not alone in our efforts.

jayson.shay said...

I have loved that chapter for forever! Have you noticed the parts in verses 12-16 and 20-23? There is so much information there! When Jayson dedicated our home we use these as a guide. What a blessing to have everyone who crosses your threshold feel His power and be constrained to acknowledge that it is His house and it is a place of holiness!

gina said...

Ok So I think you should just tell us what is says. No really I love that scripture. I hope you have a great year. I really need to organize my life too.

Erica Locke said...

Love it. Love you and your family!

Amy said...

Maridee, you are doing better than me about getting posts up! I am not organized enough to get time in to blog right now...but I did get a new car! Check it out on my site! Sammi wants to go on a trip to grandma's now, I am not sure if that is because she wants to see everyone or if it is because we told her that we will only use the DVD player in the car for trips.