Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Girls... Read below also.


We had a month of birthdays at our house. Who is that 11 year old cutie. And who said my baby could turn 2. Britain is six, last time I checked she was three and she agreed to stay that way. We had lots of fun though. Tacos and chocolate cake with the Darringtons, Chinese and pie with the Johnsons. Chayse had a late night with chocolate fondue. Thanks family and friends for making these birthdays some we will always remember. So, anyway check out this cute picture of the girls blowing out candles on their Birthday Pies???

10 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

I hate to tell you but the older your kids get, the older it makes you!!(that's not applicable in our family, though)

Kendra said...

Happy birthday girls!!! I love my adorable nieces!

The Andra Family said...

Whoa, you have a busy month. That is a beautiful gravestone Met designed. Thanks for sharing it, I don't think I wouldn't seen it otherwise. He is very talented.

Natalie said...

What cuties. Who give these kids permission to grow up.

LaDawna said...

Thanks for sharing your cute girls with us. Happy Birthday all of you! Britain I wanted to thank you for helping Steven ask Jessica to marry him, you did a very good job!

rayndrop said...

pies. what a wonderful idea.

Anonymous said...

What a cute blog. I think I lost your email or it was so easy I thought I would remember it, but I didn't.

Annie Empey said...

Maridee, I just have to tell you how very much I love you!! You are always leaving cute and uplifting little notes on my blog........even on my really ugly venting posts, you still have something sweet to say. I am so lucky to have you as an aunt. Thanks for all you do and have done for Jed and I. I LOVE YOU!!
P.S.......I would love to come and bottle things with you in the summer for food storage!

Nate and Sum said...

I love the headstone. Tell Met he did a great job! I also can't believe that your kids are so old, but they are as cute as ever. I had fun today!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I know that you have done tons of stuff sence the party. Fill us in Miss you guys. Can't wait for the sleepover.