Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sew Sew Fun!


The girls are all back in school. ( I will post first day of school pics later.) As they say while the cats are away the mice will play. Look what I made with all my spare time. Kendra, Summer and I made matching outfits for the triplet cousins. Making the outfits was really fun. Being with adult women was even better. Thanks to the owner of Backstreet Design and Apparel for so generously donating XL T-Shirts to make the tops out of. You can just put it on my tab.

5 comments:

Nate and Sum said...

Addie wore her cute outfit today and loved it. We are definitely going to have to plan a preschool day for the girls to match. SUPER CUTE MASON!

Natalie said...

What can't you do. Wish I could do half of all the creative things you come up with. You have a pretty cute model too!

Erica Locke said...

Sew Cute! :) Good work.

Shane and Brandi said...

The outfits turned out addorable!

LaDawna said...

Yes I want one. Mason looks soooo cute.