Mason at swim lessons. She did great as long as she stayed in the little water where it was safe. This is her "chocolate" swim teacher. She never did learn his name.
Britain conquering the diving board. She did awesome this year! A little fishy.
Chayse, the truck, and I all got really dirty. We had a great time at girls camp. But, we were all glad to get washed up too.
Cousin Shaunie, Mom and Ashton. We got to adopt Shaunie and go to the all day Activity Day Camp.
Chayse about to become an official brace face. Oh, yes I did post this on the internet. Sorry, Chayse! Well, I hope these pictures catch you up on the Johnson fam. We hope everyone else is having as much fun as we are.

3 comments:
Chayse this cracks me up! your cute even with all this torture.
Again, another lovely post of pictures. You look really cute in the Activities day picture. I love it. And I can't wait til you guys come to visit. :)
it's fun to see all the pictures. so, you got a new camera, eh?
that one of chayse with the braces thing just kills me. same with the comment about mason's swim teacher!
Post a Comment