Saturday, November 22, 2008

Halloween was Great!

So, I made Chayse and Ashton's costumes this year. Guess what??? That was enough. So for $19.95 I relieved all my stress and bought Britty's bat girl. I tried to get Mason to dress in a Tu-Tu (Ha,Ha!) She was not big on the dressing up idea, Hence the black kitty ears. Anyway after one house of trick and treating Mason got the idea that kitty ears meant candy. At that point we could of dressed her up as anything. Needless to say the ears stayed on all night. We had a great Halloween this year a fun ward party with dancing and chili cook off included. We got too much candy that I ate too much of. I got to go into Ashton's class room and we had a fun party we made the cutest haunted castles with candy like a gingerbread house. Anyway it was fun. And Lately we have really needed some fun.










1 comment:

Erica Locke said...

Very Very Cute Girls! I love them!